Parish Christmas Fair
The annual Parish Christmas Fair will take place on the last Saturday of November being 25th November at Our Lady of Lourdes Parish Rooms from 1 pm.
This is a social event and everyone is welcome. Funds raised are split between the SVP Group and the Parish Maintenance Fund.
We are promoting the event early to ask for help with new ideas for the stalls. We would like to see more people get involved with:
- Making Christmas gifts (instead of going out to buy and donate).
- Going around to local businesses for gifts for the stalls or prizes.
- Manning a stall on the day
- Baking for the Cake stall
- Donating bottles for the bottle stall
- Any other ideas.
Please comment below if you have suggestions or can help.
You can also see Peter Butler or Tony Nolan for more information.
Get the word out to your friends to come shopping at the Parish Christmas Fair on Saturday 25th November.