Queen's Road, Keighley, BD21 1AT
Saturday - 5.00 pm (Vigil Mass)
Sunday - 9.00 am
Monday - No Mass
Wednesday - 9.30 am
Thursday - 7.00 pm
The Sacrament of Confession is available on Saturday on request..
Our Lady of Lourdes
"Twinned partnership with St Joseph's, Matli, Pakistan"
Ebor Lane, Haworth BD22 8HR
Sunday - 10.30 am
Tuesday - 7.00 pm
Friday - 9.30 am
Saturday - 9.30 am
REGISTER HERE FOR HOLY MASS AT OUR LADY OF LOURDES AND ST JOSEPH'S PARISH
CURRENTLY IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO REGISTER FOR HOLY MASS
To help ensure the safety of all parishioners and visitors to the parish for Holy Mass, we now have available a new platform which enables all parishioners to register for Mass attendance. The new system will allow us to reduce the risk of infection from COVID-19. The registration simply involves selecting a date on which you intend to attend Mass, and registering so that the stewards will know when to expect you. Please do work with us as we adjust to these new practices. For guidance - Individuals require: 1 ticket, Households of two require: 1 Ticket, and households of three or more only require: 2 Tickets. If for any reason you are unable to use the system, please do register by phone at the parish office.
The St Vincent de Paul society (SVP) has 2 groups in the parish, one based in St Josephs and one based in Our Lady of Lourdes, both groups work together in support of people in need in the parish and surrounding areas.
The St Vincent de Paul Society group meet on:
Monday at St Anne’s Sacristy at 10 am
Wednesday at Our Lady of Lourdes Parish Rooms at 7.30 pm
The groups work together in support of people in need in the parish and surrounding areas.
What does the SVP do in our parish?
- Visits people in their own homes, nursing homes and in hospital
- Provides lifts to people e.g. to church, hospital and to appointments
- Supports refugee families in the local area
- Arranges outings and meals throughout the year
- Supports individuals and families with specific needs as they arise
- Fundraising to assist with our work and support the parish
- And lastly but not least offers prayer for those in need, its members and the wider parish
What does the SVP do in the wider Leeds Diocese?
The SVP is very active in the Leeds Diocese with many Special Works and Community Support Projects as follows:
- St Vincent’s Support Centre in Leeds – Debt advice; counselling, education, welfare benefits advice, food parcels, community shop and cafe
- CHAS @ St Vincent’s Advice & Support centre and furniture project in Bradford – Debt advice, Housing advice, Welfare benefits advice, support service, food parcels, education, community shop
- St Jude’s Furniture Store in Leeds – furniture referrals
- St Vincent’s Community Shops in Leeds, Wakefield, Bradford and Brighouse (opening in January)
- St Monica’s residential project for refugees in Leeds
- Leeds Children’s Camp held at Broughton Hall
For more information on local work please contact Mary Cryer or Peter Butler
Mary Cryer – St Josephs SVP 01535 605454
Peter Butler – Our Lady of Lourdes SVP 01535 642155
For more information about the charity visit www.svp.org.uk