Queen's Road, Keighley, BD21 1AT
Saturday - 5.00 pm (Vigil Mass)
Sunday - 9.00 am
Monday - 9.30am
Wednesday - 9.30 am
Thursday - 7.00 pm
The Sacrament of Confession is available on Saturday between 11.00 am and 12 noon and between 4.00 pm and 4.45 pm.
During Lent, Stations of the Cross will take place on Thursday at 7.30 pm after Mass.
Our Lady of Lourdes
"Twinned partnership with St Joseph's, Matli, Pakistan"
Ebor Lane, Haworth BD22 8HR
Sunday - 10.30 am
Tuesday - 7.00 pm
Friday - 9.30 am
Saturday - 9.30 am
The St Vincent de Paul society (SVP) has 2 groups in the parish, one based in St Josephs and one based in Our Lady of Lourdes, both groups work together in support of people in need in the parish and surrounding areas.
The St Vincent de Paul Society group meet on:
Monday at St Anne’s Sacristy at 10 am
Wednesday at Our Lady of Lourdes Parish Rooms at 7.30 pm
The groups work together in support of people in need in the parish and surrounding areas.
What does the SVP do in our parish?
- Visits people in their own homes, nursing homes and in hospital
- Provides lifts to people e.g. to church, hospital and to appointments
- Supports refugee families in the local area
- Arranges outings and meals throughout the year
- Supports individuals and families with specific needs as they arise
- Fundraising to assist with our work and support the parish
- And lastly but not least offers prayer for those in need, its members and the wider parish
What does the SVP do in the wider Leeds Diocese?
The SVP is very active in the Leeds Diocese with many Special Works and Community Support Projects as follows:
- St Vincent’s Support Centre in Leeds – Debt advice; counselling, education, welfare benefits advice, food parcels, community shop and cafe
- CHAS @ St Vincent’s Advice & Support centre and furniture project in Bradford – Debt advice, Housing advice, Welfare benefits advice, support service, food parcels, education, community shop
- St Jude’s Furniture Store in Leeds – furniture referrals
- St Vincent’s Community Shops in Leeds, Wakefield, Bradford and Brighouse (opening in January)
- St Monica’s residential project for refugees in Leeds
- Leeds Children’s Camp held at Broughton Hall
For more information on local work please contact Mary Cryer or Peter Butler
Mary Cryer – St Josephs SVP 01535 605454
Peter Butler – Our Lady of Lourdes SVP 01535 642155
For more information about the charity visit www.svp.org.uk